Sunday 13 November 2011

Christmas gifts for the those that make a difference to my mundane existence

It seems everyday I am disappointed by poor standards of work or general grumpiness of people (often me included). It's just so nice to find good service, workmanship and friendliness just when I least expect it.

I can't do anything about those who hate the world on a day to day basis but this is the season I like to go round like the goody-2-shoes I make out I am and deliver chocs and cards to all those that have gone out of their way to make my life easier and brighter


If you've been conscientious and/or good for no apparent reason all year its goody pay-back time, expect something delicious your way soon X

1 comment:

  1. you post touched a nerve in me.
    sat went out w/ bf on a date....met SO MANY rude people. we both didn't bother to comment b/c we both didn't want to have a bad day.

    ReplyDelete